Nintendo WII : My Latest Toy

20:17 7 Comments A+ a-

These past few weeks I was busy trying out my latest toy - it's the Nintendo WII. Actually, I'm having second thoughts on getting this console, is it worth it? Is this better than PS3 or Microsoft Xbox Kinect? Lots of consideration to do...

Anyway below are the reasons why I bought this console:

Nintendo WII - photo credit to n1best.com
  • It's budget friendly,the number one reason why I bought this. Among the three consoles that I've been eyeing at, Nintendo WII is more affordable. At toy kingdom, it costs not more that Php 10,000.00. It includes two games and one controller. I didn't buy my WII at Toy kingdom, I just did some canvassing before settling on the store that offers best price.
  • Very suitable for children, nope, I am not a child but I bought this also for my nephew whom I want to play with.
  • It has fitness games such as gold's gym cardio workout, wii fit, etc. I don't need to go at the gym anymore (I hope so! ^_^). Did I mention that it has also Zumba Fitness game? Now, I have no more excuses not to move this body.
That's it. For a low price (lower than PS3 and Kinect), I got a modified WII console, one controller with nunchuck, 500GB external hard drive with 50 games included, 4 rechargeable  batteries.

This is the reason why I was not updating my blog this past few days. I was enjoying playing my newest toy. How about you? What is your favorite gaming console right now?

Below is the video of my godchild playing Just Dance 3-WII version. Just sharing *_*.

a.k.a Carlzy. You can call me Zy or Carla. 20 year old something. A Computer Science graduate. Part-time IT gal and a full time wanderer. Loves watching movies, anime, and dramas. Romantic but not hopeless. Fun Photography. Foodie addict. CHEESECAKE LOVER.

7 comments

Write comments
24 June 2012 at 04:27 delete

Hope you love your toy and makes you happy...that will make me happy (wink)

Joy
AUTHOR
13 July 2012 at 08:24 delete

I like the PS3 for the graphics. However, I think WII is a good choice for games like Mario and Zelda =)

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

16 August 2012 at 20:47 delete

Hi!

I am thinking about buying wii for my children. May I know on where did you buy yours and did you buy all the games or it was already included when you bought your console?

Zy
AUTHOR
20 August 2012 at 20:30 delete

@Joy
I also would like to have a PS3 console, but due to budget constraints, I settled for WII.

@Francis,
I'm from Las Pinas, I bought my WII at SM Southmall, name of the store is Gameline. The games are already included on the package. I suggest that do NOT buy on the stores such as Toy Kingdom / Toys R Us if you want a good deal.

30 January 2013 at 20:19 delete

Great job you guys! I am impressed,keep up the good work.
jobs in Philippines
buy and sell in Philippines

Jessica Gatto
AUTHOR
19 July 2013 at 19:33 delete

I can still recall the moment when i first got my tourist guide license, WOW!! I knew that is the moment where i'll got the chance to expose myself in many places with lots of new friends! It really widened your eye sights when you got the chance to know more people and places around the world! See more at: Tourist